We are searching for an Applications Engineer who has the passion and excitement to grow, innovate and take an active role in working with our ultra-low power ARM based MCU’s to support customers as they select, evaluate, design and develop their products for production ramp. The environment is dynamic, fast paced and rewarding as we work to constantly improve and develop our products and support to drive innovation, ease of use and reduce our customer’s time to market.
You will work directly with customers on their product requirements, designs, schematic and PCB layout reviews, troubleshooting, training and provide in-depth technical responses to support questions.
You will be responsible for developing documentation, hardware including schematics and PCB layouts, application notes, user’s guides, training material and innovative solutions to continually evolve our customer support.
Finally you will be working closely with cross-functional teams including Design, Validation, Systems, Marketing and peers in customer support roles worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical & Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience and hands-on knowledge of embedded systems or MCU’s
- Experienced in strong customer support and technical communication
- Strong problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Experienced in designing and reviewing power based hardware schematics and PCB layouts
- Hands-on experience with CAD tools
- Familiar with the use of all necessary lab equipment oscilloscope, power supplies, gain/phase analyzers, multi-meters, solder station, etc…
- Able to manage multiple projects and schedules and takes initiative to identify issues and execute solutions
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Must be organized, self-motivated and passionate about the work
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Provide technical support to customers during their product development cycles
- Write application notes, user’s guides, validation reports and other technical communication to improve the quality of our ultra-low power MCU solutions and support to our customers
- Review new product definitions with respect to application related issues
- Communicate regularly with relevant teams, people, and customers to continually improve our products and customer support
- Work with Design, Validation, Systems, Test and Marketing to successfully bring new products from initial concept to production
- Design, development and debug evaluation boards and other boards as needed
- Review customer schematic and layout design, and solve customer problems
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org