Develops test strategies for ICs, including implementation of characterization, qualification and production test solutions. Improves yield and reduces costs while maintaining excellent product
- Designs and develops automated test equipment and bench test solutions (hardware and software) for product characterization, qualification and production of highly integrated ICs.
- Qualifies new products for mass production.
- Ensures that products shipped meet specifications and exceed quality goals.
- Develops scripts for pattern generation.
- Achieves financial targets through yield analyses, test time reduction, and other creative techniques.
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Other duties as required.
Experience and Education:
A technology-related bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic AMS test and measurement instrumentation knowledge
- Basic knowledge of statistical methods and process control
- Basic hardware design knowledge
- Basic software development skills, including knowledge of C/C++, VisualBasic, and/or PERL
- Basic laboratory equipment skills
- Basic knowledge of IC design simulation tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with quality procedures and documentation
- Written and verbal presentation skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree Required. Preferred in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Experience in Mixed-Signal and/or RF ATE Techniques as well as direct experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing Test Processes.
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a semiconductor environment preferably as a Test Engineer and/or Product Engineer.
- Must have experience on industry standard Automated Test Equipment – Teradyne, Catalyst, J750, FLEX, LTX-CX preferred.
- Excellent communication skills as well as detail-oriented work ethic are required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements and improved efficiencies.
- Strong understanding of ATE Test Programming principles.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambiq Micro does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.